[Actionchix] Should I register 'Chixbits.com'?

Charlotte Oliver cmoliver at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:29:37 UTC 2007

Currently linuxchix.org is registered under Mary Gardiner, our former
Coordinator.  I believe it was previously registered to the Vespermans, when
Jenn was the Coordinator.

It probably would make sense to keep the domains all under the name of one
of our coordinators - which one is probably less relevant.  I'm going to cc
the volunteers list on this for a bigger discussion.  We had talked about
coming back to the idea of incorporation at some point in time after our
political leadership was settled - and this is certainly one reason why it
makes sense to do so.

Volunteers not on actionchix - this actionchix item is to set up a technical
magazine.

For the time being, we can easily set up chixbits.linuxchix.org.  Should I
move forward with doing that?  (I admit to only having had half an eye on
this discussion, so would need to be reminded where the pages are currently
being hosted.)

Thanks!
Charlotte