[Actionchix] Moving to Plone

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Thu May 18 13:51:25 EST 2006

Mary Gardiner wrote:
> For what it's worth, about half of the FAQs are converted from docbook. You
> can probably identify them as the ones with wacky auto-generated
> internal anchor links. Original docbook is still on sourceforge, let me
> know if you want access to it. (I don't think we want the source to
> *stay* Docbook, I'm happy to let it be consistent with the rest of the
> site, but it happens that it mostly is.)

That's good to know! Access to the docs might be helpful. It may be
easier just to e-mail one of the docbook format documents so I can look
at it and see if it would be easier to convert to our desired format
from that (it might not be).

> This is a pain, and don't do it if it's likely to delay things much, but
> any chance of some informal minutes and/or progress reports to the list
> if it's stays on the phone? This can attract extra helpers or at least
> helpful thoughts :)

We'll try to do that. We'll send an update probably this weekend.

Jen