[Techtalk] who are the heroes of Linux?

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Jun 5 16:20:06 UTC 2012

Hiho,

Sometime ago I wrote
'Unsung Heroes of Linux, Part One '
https://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/543893-unsung-heroes-of-linux-part-one

At long last I am writing Part Two. So this is your chance to nominate your
own fave hero or heroes of Linux. They have to be contributing to Linux in
some way, and not some open source project that isn't Linux-related. Coders,
artists, howtos authors, community managers, mentors, encouragers, musicians-
the sky's the limit as long as they are contributors. I'm looking for people
outside the usual Linus-Richard-Mark triangle, people who deserve some
recognition.

So fire away, and please include a sentence or two describing what they do.

best,
Carla

--
Carla Schroder