[Techtalk] Linux howto author wanted: cool cloudy stuff

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Jun 5 03:11:44 UTC 2012

Hey all,

One of my editors is looking for a regular Linux cloud author, maybe 2x month,
maybe more. Anything cloud related: high-performance computing,
virtualization, private, public, private, storage, clustering, failover,
backups, security---it's a whole lot of cool technologies, so someone who is
knowledgeable and can write clearly and logically will never run out of
material.

Currently they're paying $250 per 1000-ish word articles, and I'm bugging them
to pay more. But for now that's what it is. Please contact me offlist-- this is
a good opportunity for a publication that pays fast via direct deposit, and is
very good to work with.

best,
Carla
--