[Techtalk] KDE 3 help

Poppy sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Wed Sep 18 21:30:10 EST 2002

I'm running Mandrake 8.1.... I'm sure there is a quick and easy way to
switch to gnome... I started out by booting to shell and starting X
manually with gdm, them just uninstalled KDE 'cuz it was annoying me by
always trying to take over.  I got rid of windows for a reason ;)

Strting into shell... I'm sure someone can get you the text way to do it
if you don't know already, but it's also in the mandrake control center.

--poppy

Poppy,				  sylph at cyber-dyne.com
Friend of the Penguin