[Techtalk] OT but I'm desperate.... Windows....!

Michelle Howson a.howson at student.unsw.edu.au
Thu Oct 17 03:50:38 EST 2002

>Check your power supply. If it's not rated for as much current draw as
>your
>computer is consuming, that could cause momentary power blips which will
>do
>weird things.

I will look into that, just can't do it now.

All suggestions welcome :)  And thanks for the laugh with that story.  It
is actually a good possibility that's the problem - or something similar.
I'm always running lots of programs, and I could just be tipping it over
the edge when I expect it to print as well.

Thanks