[Techtalk] RE: [Newchix] W2k NTFS and RHL 7.0

Gretchen Tollefson gretchen_t at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 14 15:37:07 EST 2002

Being very new to this myself, I don't have all the answers.  However, it is
possible to dual NTFS and ext2, I'm running Mandrake 8.1 and Windows XP.
All I did was install Mandrake (to partition and practice), then installed
Windows, then reinstalled Mandrake.  On the second install, I had LILO
install to the MBR and that took care of Windows wanting to take over the
bootloader.  I'm not sure if Windows 2000 will take over again, I've heard
of that happening, but it doesn't with XP.

Anyway, that's how I took care of it.
Gretchen