[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #449 - 9 msgs

Linda MacPhee-Cobb prettyphysicslady at hotmail.com
Sat May 12 10:50:54 EST 2001

>There's probably other things which I know of, understand and
>approve of; but which would upset you. The problem is, I can't
>think of what they might be. I'm not *intentionally* not telling
>you .. I just don't know what your assumptions are!

Jenn,

I am sure I am not the only person concerned on this list, or lurking, I
think you should share any other things you are aware of as a system admin
that allow someone into the system or give root access through ways other
than the normal channels as well as they ways to close these things off.

Linda