[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 3: 101 Satisfying Retorts For All Occassion]

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 04:46:26 UTC 2007

On 4/15/07, Erinn Clark <erinn at debian.org> wrote:
> Just yesterday my sysadmin and I were talking and he kept, well,
> glancing at my boobs. So I finally said:
>
> "If you don't stop looking at my chest, I am going to break your neck."

I have yet to find out why we men can't stop staring at cleavage, but
i have often cought my self doing it, and then cursed at myself.

My usual excuse is "I was just admiring your
necklace/sweater/whatever, and how well it goes with your eyes.
*flirting smile*"
That usually gets me a smile back, or perhaps a thank-you for the compliment.

Yes, i admit it, i do stare when cleavage stares at me, but i also do
feel bad about it, and look away as soon as i realize im doing it.

I usually try to use a comeback that either defuses the situation, or
in rare cases shifts blame towards someone or something else.

-Doc
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced