[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 3: 101 Satisfying Retorts For All Occassion]

Erinn Clark erinn at debian.org
Sun Apr 15 02:05:11 UTC 2007

* Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com> [2007:04:13 16:04 -0700]:
> I'm bailing out of town for the weekend and don't have time to write an
> ordinary lesson, so how about everyone share their favorite comebacks and
> occasions? Have fun and I'll see you Monday!

Just yesterday my sysadmin and I were talking and he kept, well,
glancing at my boobs. So I finally said:

"If you don't stop looking at my chest, I am going to break your neck."

This was incredibly useful, but if you're not prone to making
hilariously violent threats, it may be of limited usefulness. The other
bonus was that there were other people around, so he felt more
humiliated than he normally would have.

I know I've got more -- I'll have to think on it...

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide