[Courses] [Spineful Living, lesson 3: 101 Satisfying Retorts For All Occassion]

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at pharma-traduction.ch
Sun Apr 15 08:50:06 UTC 2007

Le dimanche, 15. avril 2007, Doc Nielsen a écrit :
> On 4/15/07, Erinn Clark <erinn at debian.org> wrote:
> > Just yesterday my sysadmin and I were talking and he kept, well,
> > glancing at my boobs. So I finally said:
> >
> > "If you don't stop looking at my chest, I am going to break your
> > neck."
>
> I have yet to find out why we men can't stop staring at cleavage,
> but i have often cought my self doing it, and then cursed at
> myself.

Concentrate to look at her eyes!

> My usual excuse is "I was just admiring your
> necklace/sweater/whatever, and how well it goes with your eyes.
> *flirting smile*"
> That usually gets me a smile back, or perhaps a thank-you for the
> compliment.

Well not from me, you might as well got a far less polite reply.

> Yes, i admit it, i do stare when cleavage stares at me, but i also
> do feel bad about it, and look away as soon as i realize im doing
> it.

A male friend of mine never stares at breasts (it was very surpising
in this almost all male gathering) and I once asked him why not: he
told me his mother (who by the way had big ones too) always asked him
the colour of the eyes of the woman he had been staring at. So he got
used to concentrate on eye colour and (almost) never stares at
breasts.

Hope this helps :-)

Greets, Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org