[Techtalk] Postfix Virtual Domain Configuration Driving Me Nuts

Kagan MacTane kai at mactane.org
Mon Apr 4 19:08:10 UTC 2022

Hi, Merryll--

Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at the aliases(5) documentation, and
it says the first part of a line should be just the local-part of the
address -- no domain name. I'm not sure how I can make the distinction
between the various addresses with just the local-part. Is there
something I'm missing? Thank you.

--Kagan MacTane

--
Kagan MacTane