[Techtalk] Linux of old laptops

Meryll Larkin mll at alwanza.com
Tue Aug 25 15:27:22 UTC 2020

I've had good luck with Mint  (Debian/Ubuntu family) on very old laptops.
It supports lots of old hardware/driver/chipset and has a friendly
interface.
It is a small OS (good for small harddrives).
You try it out "live" (works from CDROM or USB) before installing.
The install itself is very easy.

Meryll