[Techtalk] recommendations for distros wanted

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sun Mar 24 12:14:08 UTC 2019

Just out of curiosity, does the image for a .DirIcon have to be a
certain size?

I do a few web pages and they use a favicon.png/jpg to put that tiny
image on the browser tab. They have to be a certain size. Creating a
meaningful favicon that small can be interesting.

--
"The dog is a gentleman. I hope to go to his heaven, not man's."

Mark Twain