[Techtalk] recommendations for distros wanted

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Sat Mar 23 21:36:55 UTC 2019

I just re-read my original question and realised my description of
DirIcon is awfully ambiguous.

A DirIcon is an ordinary picture file (jpg/png/svg/bmp/gif/xpm/ppm/...)
with the special name ".DirIcon". Its picture replaces the default icon
for the particular folder it is in.

--
The only person that you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
  -- Ain Eineziz