[Techtalk] recommendations for distros wanted

Miriam English mim at miriam-english.org
Sat Mar 23 11:13:40 UTC 2019

That is an excellent suggestion. It hadn't occurred to me that the
Ubuntu folks might have fixed Rox. I'll check that out.

Incidentally, it is remarkably easy to replace Rox because it comes as
an AppDir -- just rename the old folder and copy the new one. (Has to be
done in the terminal of course, as GUI file management is handled by Rox
itself.)

Thank you,

     - Miriam

--
The only person that you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
  -- Ain Eineziz