[Techtalk] {SPAM 05.1} Re: Problem with tunneling SSH

Michael Carson techtalk at mike-carson.com
Thu Jul 12 14:34:35 UTC 2018

Autossh will keep trying, but openvpn might be a good suggestion too
(though I've had some weirdness getting to client machines from the network
they're vpned into).

I'd recommend one of the road warrior configuration scripts to make
installation a super breeze. Either Nyr's original:
https://github.com/Nyr/openvpn-install
Or AngryStan's:
https://github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install

C.