[Techtalk] Loading Code vs Pregnancy and Birth vocabulary.

Logan Streondj streondj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:04:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm working on a speakable programming language,
took 38,000 English words, translated them to 30+ languages, took out
homophones and ambigious words, left with about 8000 words.

Anyways, so the word "load" is not available, and my computer suggests
"pregnancy" as an alternative.

In particular I'm trying to load opencl kernels (parallel code).

So here is my current vocab:

parallel code pregnancy (load seed from file)
parallel code incubate (load arguments)
parallel code birth (run the code)
parallel code observation (get the result)
parallel code discharge (release the code from memory)

Alternatively can do it more like a plant/fish.
An OpenCL kernel is like a batch of fish eggs,
all are fertilized by the same input arguments,
but they all work on different parts of it.

parallel egg import (load egg from file)
parallel egg fertilize (give input arguments to the egg making a seed)
parallel seed birth (run the code)
parallel seed observation (get the results)
parallel seed discharge (release the code)

K well tell me what you think

Thanks
- --
Logan Streondj,
A dream of Gaia's future.
twitter: https://twitter.com/streondj

You can use encrypted email with me,
how to: https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/
key fingerprint:
BD7E 6E2A E625 6D47 F7ED 30EC 86D8 FC7C FAD7 2729