[Techtalk] incrontab

Bonnie King misterbonnie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:32:47 UTC 2015

inotify is cool. But to be honest, I've had little but frustration in
implementing anything with it. Your use cases aren't mine, though.

I did a quick presentation on inotify once, here are the slides:

https://github.com/misterbonnie/presentations/blob/master/fermi_lug/inotify.pdf

You might have better luck with some of the other inotify-related tools
(inotifywait, inotifywatch, lsync, the Python library) since incrontab
appears to be limited.

Bonnie King
773-799-4608