[Techtalk] [Newchix] Amazing Progress and Your Turn Now!

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:21:10 UTC 2015

I'd be happy to help w/stuff, though I'm not sure quite what. I'm a
screenreader user, so accessibility can sometimes be problematic.
Clearly, dealing w/a lot of pictures, graphics, etc., would not be my
forte. I host & develop websites, so that's something I know. I'm also
into cybersecurity a lot, especially as it involves websites.
Additionally, I'm also a decent writer. If yall can come up
w/somewhere you think I might fit in, hit me up. I'll be glad to try,
& I'd be glad for the connections/relationships. I guess I didn't
write before now simply because I felt (& still do, actually) that a
reply like this one was rather lame. But if yall can come up
w/something (or a few things), I can do, definitively let me know.