[Techtalk] C programming study group

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Mon Oct 6 01:19:51 UTC 2014

Camilla writes:
> -there are now 10 people signed up for the study group!
[ ... ]
> -I'm trying to setup an IRC channel for discussions related to the study
> group

Feel free to use #programming on the LinuxChix IRC server
(irc.linuxchix.org) ... or make a new channel there if you prefer.
For people new to IRC, we have some introductory information
linked off http://www.linuxchix.org/irc-chat.html

#programming isn't used that much, but there are quite a few
programmers who hang around on the general #linuxchix channel and
would be happy to talk about C, or to join a C discussion on
#programming if you don't mind participants who aren't officially
in the study group.  If you want to make a channel and limit it to
study group participants, that's okay too.

Happy C programming! The study group sounds great.

        ...Akkana