[Techtalk] C programming study group

Camilla camillamon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 15:43:44 UTC 2014

Thank you for your suggestions everyone.
I think learning to use git is definitely a big plus.
I'll also incorporate information about memory management into the materials
I am planning on posting on Piazza.

I'll be going to my local university library to check out the C resources
available and start preparing the materials this weekend.

Kind regards,
Camilla