[Techtalk] Basic connection questions

mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org mgmonza at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon May 27 16:59:47 UTC 2013

Thanks, EEva.

<sigh> I'm afraid you're right.  When I can manage a second laptop or else
find some absolutely reliable way to back this one up, I'll try either
tackling wpa-supplicant or putting a different distro on this one.

It helps a lot to have a knowlegeable person confirm what I suspected:
this is one of those brick walls no amount of head-banging is going
to even dent.

MG