[Techtalk] php/drupal coder needed for small fast SSO job

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Wed Jun 19 20:27:25 UTC 2013

hey all,

I need an experienced PHP/Drupal guru to help set up GetSatisfaction
single-sign on for our Drupal 6 sites. We pays money. We use Gigya for
our logins and social sharing, so I expect this will be another layer
that captures the login credentials from the Gigya logins. There is
good documentation, plus live humans to talk to at GetSatisfaction, so
I think it's a fairly easy job for someone who knows what they're
doing. Which is not me. Contact me offlist ASAP, plz.

Carla

--
Carla Schroder