[Techtalk] drush sql-sync fails with 'Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error'

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Jul 16 04:36:15 UTC 2013

HI Terry,

I like Drupal because it reminds me of my many happy hours playing
first-person shooters-- traversing levels, finding secret rooms,
picking up tokens, being unable to do simple things like step over a
low threshold.... I appreciate your efforts, and I have already seen
most of this :) I'll try the Drush issue queue, I didn't know about
them. Usually StackExchange is full of wizardry, but drush seems to
baffle even the StackExchangers.

Carla

--
Carla Schroder