[Techtalk] linux.conf.au CFP closes soon!

Lana Brindley lbrindle at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 05:30:59 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

linux.conf.au is one of the biggest open source conferences in the
southern hemisphere, and is now in the final days of the call for
speakers. There are a variety of talk slots to be filled, anything
related to open source is eligible, and travel and accommodation
assistance is available. There's not much time left though, so you'll
need to hurry over to http://linux.conf.au/cfp and put your proposal in
quickly!

If you're new to speaking, new to LCA, or just a little bit nervous,
feel free to ping me (Loquacity on IRC, or on this email address) with
your questions. I'm more than happy to guide you through the process or
help clear up any confusion.

Anything you do that is related to open source is a suitable talk topic,
so have a think about what you're doing right now, and then head over to
the site and put your proposal in.

I also hear Perth is lovely :)

Lana

--
Lana Brindley

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Agatha Christie