[Techtalk] partitioning under linux

Gnat Alie linuxgnat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:41:22 UTC 2013

Thank you for all your help and information. Though I do not intend on
resizing windows XP what should I defrag with (I figure I probably should
do that anyway and should probably update to SP3 - you don't have to tell
me to be conservative with Windows changes XB)? Thankfully, I have my
system backed up. I think then, from what I gather, a gparted live disk
would be the best option.

Would it not really work out well if I moved my swap to partition 5, and
had windows at 4, with linux at 3? Or would linux be smart enough? XB

Thanks a lot again.