[Techtalk] https-ssl cert-mod_rewrite advice

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Mon Aug 26 20:28:29 UTC 2013

Either seem fine to me. If you already have rewrite rules for SEO,
then it isn't that much more work to have them work for the https
protocol too - expecially since you already have a UCC (aka SAN) cert

But the next time you need to have it reissued you can also add the
www versions of your names. That will hold you until you have 49 names
you need X and www.X pairs for.