[Techtalk] [Announce] Ivorian and African Linuxchix Chapters

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Fri Jul 6 03:14:03 UTC 2012

This is a bit off-topic, but I think it's worth sharing--
Carla

[Announce] Ivorian and African Linuxchix Chapters
From: Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com>
To: grrls-only <grrls-only at linuxchix.org>
I'm passing this on to some of the other lists---
Carla

[Announce] Ivorian and African Linuxchix Chapters
From: Christelle N'CHO <nchoxtel at gmail.com>
To: announce at linuxchix.org
Dear,

I am Christelle N'Cho Assirou, local representative LinuxChix Africa in
Cote d'Ivoire since 2005 I am also the founder of the NGO Women & ICT
<www.femmes-tic.org>

I want to revitalize the local and the regional chapters of LinuxChix.

I need to know if in the list, there are local members, both in Cote
d'Ivoire than in the Africa Region.

Waiting for feedback and needing your support !

Thank you,
Best
--
Carla Schroder