[Techtalk] mtd, mtd-utils making me crazy. er.

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Sun Feb 12 00:20:02 UTC 2012

Thanks, I have a Safari subscription so I don't need to commit copyright
infringement. Anyway this book does not have a good mtd-utils reference, it's
just a few examples, and then it hand-waves 'you can figger 'em out' and this
is after saying 'you can screw up your flash devices big time if you get these
wrong.' Thanks a lot!

best,
Carla