[Techtalk] any computer nerds in Mesa, Arizona?

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Fri Feb 10 05:42:24 UTC 2012

Hey all,

A friend of mine, Emery, is looking for a computer tech in the Mesa, Arizona
area. His father-in-law is in an assisted living home, and my friend fixed him
up with a Lenovo laptop running WinXP. Father-in-law was learning Ubuntu and
having fun until his health went to heck, so he's back on what his brain
remembers best. Emery wants a referral to a good tech he can call in case
FIL's computer goes haywire and Emery can't fix it. Please email me offlist if
you know anyone.

thanks!
Carla
Carla Schroder, ace Linux guru and howto author
541-932-4817 PT
carla at tuxcomputing.com