[Techtalk] bouncing e-mails

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Sun Sep 18 16:06:16 UTC 2011

Hello Carla Schroder,

> Coordinator hat on...Michelle, this totally violates the simple
> Linuxchix TOS, "be polite, be helpful." An apology would be nice, and
> not doing this again would be wonderful. You're confusing my original
> message with Alvin's--"capital.wznoc.com" is in the mail headers that I
> posted.
>
> Alvin is a friend of mine, the excellent tech editor of my "Book of
> Audacity", and a nice man. Please people, when you feel like posting
> something bilious go take a long walk first.

Sorry, BUT since arround 3 weeks I habe an increasing amount of SPAM  on
my arround 80 Mailservers.  (arround 17.000.000 spams per day)

Also my OWN mailboxes <linux4michelle> and  <michelle.konzack>  are  hit
every day by such customized bounces (>100)  which  try  to  explain  me
whats wrong with my Server <mail.tamay-dogan.net>

You an check it in ANY RBLs or whatever and you will  see,  it  is  100%
clean.

Since the message to which I responded came in from the wild without any
reason and indexed by my bayesian filters, I have respond.

Note:   <compuserve.com> is normaly  filteres  on  SMTP-Level,
        but since the mail came over the list, it was acepted,
        but trigered to to its contents my spam alert.
        I have the hell on the ass with Compuserve and AOL.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems at tdnet France            itsystems at tdnet
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)             Gewerbe Straße 3
50, rue de Soultz                 77694 Kehl/Germany
67100 Strasbourg/France           Tel: +49-177-9351947  mobil
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-176-86004575 office

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle at jabber.ccc.de
ICQ    #328449886