[Techtalk] mailman to smtp query

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Oct 11 15:18:18 UTC 2011

I believe the option you're looking for is SMTP_MAX_RCPTS.

This FAQ entry on performance tuning may help too:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Mailman+Performance+Tuning+for+Mail+Delivery

I recommend posting to the mailman-users at python.org list if you have
more questions.  Several folk there have experience tuning installations
and getting around small delivery limits on connections.

  Terri