[Techtalk] Home server - Where to start?

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Fri May 6 10:49:11 UTC 2011

Hello, Svenja,

You can of course just get the Ubuntu Server Edition where most of the
choices are pre-made for you to get any server services up and running
with the minimum of fuss.

Note. your isp may block the mail ports which means that your
mailserver will be crippled at birth as you will be forced to
send out via their smtp server.

bestest
Anne