[Techtalk] getting rid of windows on a dual boot machine

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sun Sep 19 09:23:27 UTC 2010

Hello, Miriam,

thanks for comments. I'll do that. Since it is ubuntu where one does
allocated admin tasks under the watchful eye of sudo, I will probably do
these things from a rescue boot disc like R.I.P. where possible. I
haven't reached the stage where I can crack into ubuntu root yet,
probably a good idea or I would have wrecked it by now!

bestest
Anne