[Techtalk] getting rid of windows on a dual boot machine

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Fri Nov 12 19:12:35 UTC 2010

Hello,

just an update to say no progress on this front at present. Thanks for
all the input from everyone.

I started to use Xsane to replace my HP scanning software on windows
and have had little success. Although it goes, and despite much effort,
the scans are very low quality compared to the HP alternative. Until I
can sort this out getting rid of windows is on hold.

Anne