[Techtalk] Grub & Puppy

Wim De Smet kromagg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:17:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Chris Wilson
<chris+linuxchix at aptivate.org> wrote:
> Sounds to me as though the laptop has a USB (embedded) keyboard and the
> BIOS needs to be configured to enable legacy keyboard support so that GRUB
> can talk to it.

Alternatively, what happens if grub starts okay but is not configured
with any targets to boot. So you start up, get an empty grub menu and
can't do anything with it. Wouldn't that give the results mentioned?
(I would have to try it out, but I don't have a disposable VM I can
use for that atm :) ).

regards,
Wim