[Techtalk] initrd woes

Conor Daly c.daly at met.ie
Fri Jan 23 16:51:45 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:54:39PM -0800 or thereabouts, Maria McKinley wrote:

> Okay, slightly different tact. Does anyone have a suggestion for a
> mailing list that is not completely brutal, but may have someone
> willing/able to answer my question about initrd?

ilug at linux.ie is a pretty knowledgeable and well-behaved list in my
experience.   Not sure who has initrd experience on there though.

Conor
--
Conor Daly,
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill,

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.
This e-mail message has also been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Ta an riomhphost seo, agus aon chomhad ata nasctha leis, faoi run agus is don te a seoladh chuige amhain e. Ma tharla go bhfuair tu an riomhphost seo tri dhearmad cuir in iul don te a sheol e led' thoil.

Ta an teachtaireacht riomhphoist seo scuabtha le bogearrai frithvireas.