[Techtalk] Default .jpg icon replaces thumbnail

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 01:10:50 UTC 2009

Hey there,

Anne Wainwright wrote:

> Thank you, Little Girl,

You're welcome. (:

> I deleted the failed thumbnails and hey-presto all was
> working.

I'm so glad it worked out so easily! What's that the guy on the
A-team always said? "I love it when a plan comes together." (:

> If the problems persist I'll put in the script to do it
> automagically.

Now you're talking. I'm a script freak. I write little scripts to do all sorts of things just because they're fun to create.

> I had found a slew of info on this problem, but none suggesting this
> the definitive solution.

It might depend on the situation. Some issues might need other
solutions. I hope to be joining you in using Nautilus soon, since I'm
switching from Kubuntu to Ubuntu one of these days because I don't
like that newfangled KDE. (:

> Have a great New Year.

You, too!

--