[Techtalk] reward for helping

Figaro ynegorp at charter.net
Mon Apr 20 04:20:08 UTC 2009

Carla,
I've a spare nvidia 8800 Ultra (pci-e).
I cannot use it as my machines are Tyan  AMDmp server boards which do
not have either agp or pci-e slots.
The card was pulled by a friend from his uber game machine as he is
never satisfied and has the money to scratch his itch.
Anyway, yours if you can use it.
Send me private e-mail if interested.
matthew