[Techtalk] An interesting little problem

R. Daneel Olivaw linuxchix at r-daneel.com
Wed Apr 8 20:33:50 UTC 2009

> > Well, honestly, I wasn't expecting this to be the answer <grin>
>
> And what's more, I've since worked out the sequence of events. See,
> on the "work" PC, I use Thunderbird. And the keystroke in Thunderbird
> to re-wrap is Alt-e, w. 8-) And even though my Claws is in Dutch,
> Alt-E is still Bewerken/Edit; and the first thing on the menu that
> drops down is Copy (and the w got assigned to it as a shortcut).
> <shakes head> It's only a wonder it hasn't happened before...

I almost completely unlearned to type :wq at the end of my emails ...
there still is hope !

> > Funniest thing, I learned a new word : serendipitous :)
>
> It's a good one, isn't it?

Made me think of the movie 'Dogma', a character there is called
'Serendipity', ... one of those movies you watch over and over with fun
but now, I see one more word game in it ! Enlightened my evening !

bedankt :)

R. Daneel Olivaw,
The Human Robot Inside.