[Techtalk] An interesting little problem

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Wed Apr 8 20:17:33 UTC 2009

Hi Linda!

> Serendipity and it's derivatives have been long time favorites of
> mine. Along with - for some odd reason - antipode.

I like antipode too - not only because I (usually) am an antipodean!
But I like all those Greek-based words ending in -e; catastrophe,
terpsichore (I have a terp. among the computers here!), the list goes
on.

vast sigh of relief at having the wandering w back again...

--
Trish Fraser, GWQTF RP4GD
wo apr  8 21:14:42 BST 2009