[Techtalk] Multiseat(Multi-X) automating scripts.

Digital Era dgtlera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 04:27:09 UTC 2008

Thanks for the pointer, but tht is not what am looking for, am looking for solution where 10 users can use one PC and each user has his/her own keyboard/mouse/monitor but all connected to one PC, example is Desktop Multiplier(http://www2.userful.com/products/userful-multiplier) which is a commercial software. I know it can be done through editing xorg.conf and gdm.conf/custom.conf files, but like i said before, mapping 10 keyboards,10 mice, 10 VGA card/monitors is not an easy thing especially for a first timer like me(i ave never done it before) That is why am looking for script/scripts to automate the said configs.

Thanks.