[Techtalk] email via memory stick?

Ian Balchin aesop at fables.co.za
Sat Jan 5 09:48:04 UTC 2008

Terri & Mike, thanks,

I should have done a google! I have to set up email on the slackware
box which I didn't do so when that is operational I'll try popping
the files into the memory stick and transferring them to the mercury
queue if they look in a common format. Maybe mercury can be persuaded
to use a separate queue folder on the memory stick even.

The first method has some ideas although he is in effect sending from
a linux box having transferred his files from his own offline linux
box via the memory stick via a win machine  to an online unix box, if
I understand him correctly.

Thanks, I'll post to this thread when I have some results but don't
expect it this week.

Regards
Anne