[Techtalk] cyrus, postfix, debian, authentication, frustration

maria at shadlen.org maria at shadlen.org
Fri Jan 4 07:46:03 UTC 2008

Hi again,

Well solved part of my problem. It was pretty silly, somehow the line in
cyrus.conf for imaps, telling cyrus to listen on that port, got commented
out. Oops. Now I am having other problems. In the error log, I get:

Fatal error: tls_start_servertls() failed

My email client tells me that the certificate has an invalid signature. I
don't think that is true, well, except it is self-signed. But I think the
tls problem is different, but can't figure out why tls_start_servertls()
failed.

thanks,
maria