[Techtalk] developing online shops

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Thu Dec 11 05:59:29 UTC 2008

Thanks Cynthia,

I had done something along those lines originally and forgot what I
found.  I have now found the original info that encouraged me to look at
Django in the first place, namely Satchmo.  On the other hand I have had
a look at Shopify, and that looks fantastic too, and definitely worth
more investigation.

I know PHP and haven't been that impressed with it, but perhaps I should
look a little further into that too!

sue