[Techtalk] o great audio geeks... USB a/d converters

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Mon Aug 11 14:09:50 UTC 2008

On Sunday 10 August 2008 21:15:48 Alvin Goats wrote:
> Does this help any?

Um sort of... I know what the Mic Mate is for, and other USB a/d converters
that include mixers and preamps and that fun stuff. What's not clear is what
I asked first- do they replace internal sound cards for recording? Or do you
still need the sound card when you record with these gadgets?

Sorry for sounding dense, but audio geeks always skip over the obvious
stuff :)

Carla
--
Carla Schroder