[Techtalk] request tracker resources

Jennifer oneferna at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:59:37 UTC 2008

I asked around, people at my company use a highly customized version of RT,
and they all said whatever the $2000-range dell server is fine. Or a Sun
4140. Their install gets about 50 requests a day. They said it's not
anything different than a typical apache/perl app and so a basic small to
mid-range server is fine. And they didn't specifically say how much ram or
how many processors to get.