[Techtalk] backup ldap server

Maria McKinley maria at shadlen.org
Wed May 16 19:53:17 UTC 2007

Thanks Elwing.

I looked at slurpd, but it seems to still depend on one master, rather
than having a second master that is just sort of dormant until something
happens to the first, which is what I would prefer.

I'm trying to find more information on Gayathri's suffestion of syncrepl
now. Thanks Gayathri!

cheers,
maria