[Techtalk] Farewell

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:51:39 UTC 2007

To all

For what it's worth,

i've been in the #irc room with meredydd, jenn, colby and val for the
past hour or so, trying to figure out what to do about my behaviour on
irc, and we have come to the point of no return.

I therefore bid you all a very fond farewell. Linuxchix has been great
to me, but i am just upsetting to many people, so i have been asked to
leave.

Remember to have fun, and gods speed.
Be polite, Be helpfull, Be brave, Be yourself, and above all, be all
that you can be.

-Doc
--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.